Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In the Pink

Shae had a battle with the monkey bars at her school yesterday. Unfortunately, the monkey bars won and Shae ended up with a greenstick fracture of her radius bone. She will have to wear her cast for the next 3-4 weeks. Luckily, the doctor said she would heal quickly. Luckily for us, I bought the gortex cast and it can get wet. Please send all well wishes via the blog. She would love to hear from you (phone calls, treats, checks, and cash are also accepted).

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Sad! But at least she looks cute!

I hope you heal quickly, Shae! And I wish I was there so I could write a fun message on it!

Missy said...

Oh Shae! I always loved the monkey bars, too. Hope your next 4 weeks just fly by! Have Emoree or Bryton draw a nice big butterfly on your cast from me, 'k? Love you!