Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holy Cow! (Really!)



Last weekend was also the Open House for the MSU Vet School so we hit that too! Despite my children's fear of animals (okay, mostly Shae) we went for it! Luckily, our home teacher Rustin Pickett was there and he made things work for Shae. He even convinced her to sit by a horse. Wow! Bryton fed a horse from his hand (he thought that was cool) and pet a donkey. Emoree was up for holding the baby chicks, but that was it!


My favorite part had to be Peaches -- the cow with an actual hole in her side. Yes, you can stick your fingers in the hole (gloves are provided) and feel the stomachs (there are four in a cow!). It was possibly the most stinky, totally awesome experience I have ever had. Although my photo is
not my best side, there is evidence that I too stuck my hand in Peaches. So the next time any of you come to MS -- this is the first place we are going!
























4 comments:

L&M Cigarettes said...

The first thing I wanted to do was to thank the author for making such a beautiful blog! No one could have done it better! Thank you very much for the pictures which are on the page. They are splendid! I will surely add your blog to my links and will always visit the web page you’ve created!

Jodie said...

Please tell me that Peaches is a fake cow.

Kara said...

Is that seriously a hole in a real cow? Sounds like Shae has the same fears as krissa:)

Missy said...

I'm in! That's so crazy!