Monday, January 12, 2009

An "E" Update

Our little Esther is 6 weeks old. Can you believe it? To be so little and to have a life like a soap opera. Although I cannot get into all of the details . . . it turns out that the judge has ordered that she can stay with us for six months. There are many other details which makes her case more interesting, so call us if you want to know. Otherwise, just know that Esther will be with us for six months (it looks like we will not be having visits with birth mom, but that could change) and we now have a father in the mix (or at least he thinks he is the father . . .). My Mom said I should write a book about this one. I am seriously considering it. Maybe that will help me get tenure. . .

Thanks again for all your prayers. Please keep them coming!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I remember those days. Yikes. My prayers are with you. Be patient and just love every moment with that little darling. How are you doing on clothes?

Mike Owens said...

Jeez, I should check up on y'all more often! (Belated) congratulations on your new addition. We are in the process of starting paperwork on our hoped for #2. Good on you, and you're in our prayers.