Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life's Simple Pleasures

One day I was in the kitchen and I could hear Shae and Isaac laughing outside. I came outside and saw this...

We had experienced quite a bit of rain. The rain filled up the end of Bryton's b-ball hoop. Shae would stand on one end and jump. Isaac stood exactly over the hole and would get sprayed. He laughed and laughed! Shae stayed dry as a bone and secretly I think she thought it was pretty cool to get to soak her brother and not get in trouble.

For me.. I thought... this is the life. Finding the joy in those simple pleasures.

2 comments:

conan said...

Love the video, especially where he looks right into the spraying water. There's definitely some great things we forget about as we get older.

Missy said...

I LOVE YOU KIDS!! And miss you so much. I loved hearing your voices and sweet Isaac's "'allo?" into the bush was the best. Cracks me up, that kiddo. I love you all so much!