Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photos I Love...

Eric was reading on the trampoline one afternoon and soon found several folks who wanted to read with him!

The three guys I love most in the world!

Ice cream on Sunday nights. When I took this, all I could think of was that there would one day be a time when I missed these...
We went to Cracker Barrell on one of our trips and I took this shot. I think Shae looks like a model (okay, I am biased)!

Bryton in Bente's kitchen making cookies. What a great idea Bente!

Kennedy's smile after she got her backpack -- Christmas 2009. Love all those Rodriguez kids!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Those are all such cute pictures. And I agree Shae does look like a model in that picture. But since I am a little biased and I think her sister looks like a model to I might not be the best one to ask=)

Missy said...

I can see why you love them! So sweet. Love all the kids with their daddy. Eric is the bomb.